Nagios2JSON

Yann JOUANIN yann.jouanin.list at intelunix.fr
Fri Jun 13 13:13:23 CEST 2008

Hello Everyone,

I started a week ago to dev a CGI which permit to export Nagios Status in
JSON format, it helps to create graphic interface (web or not).

You can find this CGI on http://www.yannj.fr

I am looking for people to test it. This is a alpha development at this time
and all info are sent for the moment without filter, but it runs!

I also coded a php class to help in using the format on the client side, and
I also coded a NagVis backend, with this CGI, this is not compulsory to use
NDO2DB to get status etc from Nagios.

Don't hesitate to contact me for any question, suggestion or other!

(I published the CGI for Nagios v2, but I also have it for Nagios V3)

Yann Jouanin

http://www.yannj.fr