Nagios User Interface Status

Sylvestre HO shotamchay at merethis.com
Wed Jul 30 08:41:48 CEST 2008

Hi,

I'm not sure if that could be of any help to you, but have you ever tried
other front ends such as Centreon (http://www.centreon.com) ? An RC version
should be released very soon, it works with NDO and distributed monitoring
is already possible with it. I invite you to try it out as the installation
process is really quick and easy. Anyway, I hope this helps you out.

See you,

2008/7/29 matthias eble <
matthias.eble at mailing.kaufland-informationssysteme.com>

> Hi All,
>
> there are rumors circulating about the new web interface for some time,
> now - but nothing official, yet.
>
> So I'm just wondering if it's worth the time writing some enhancements
> for the old CGIs.
>
> It'd be really great to hear some statement when decisions about
> licensing and the future of the CGIs can be expected.
> Even if it's just an approximate hint.
>
> Thanks in advance
> Matthias

Sylvestre Ho Tam Chay | Consultant
Tel. +33 (0)1 78 12 00 25 | Fax +33 (0)1 78 12 00 28

Merethis
12, avenue Raspail - 94250 Gentilly - France
http://www.merethis.com