notes_url with ";" character

Daniel Sanchez Dorado dani at fib.upc.edu
Tue Jul 8 17:56:44 CEST 2008

Hello, Aaron

yes, I have test to change the ";" character for "%3B". Nagios works
fine, but the graphical application of the url (cricket) doesn't process
correctly and fails.
I know that cricket must parse the url, but I'not sure if this is a
nagios bug. My next step will be to investigate cricket url parsing.

Thank you for your interest.

http://XXX/cricket/grapher.cgi?target=batery;view=upsmgBatteryRemainingTime

--
O O O Daniel Sanchez Dorado