notes_url with ";" character

Daniel Sanchez Dorado dani at fib.upc.edu
Tue Jul 8 12:43:00 CEST 2008

Hello,
I have a problem with the "notes_url" parsing. I'm trying to put as
notes_url a link to:
http://XXX/cricket/grapher.cgi?target=batery;view=upsmgBatteryRemainingTime

The problem is that all the string before the ";" character dissapear.
The resulting url:
http://XXX/cricket/grapher.cgi?target=batery  didn't work for me.

I have updated nagios to 3.0.3 version, and I have patched the
status.cgi about the problem of the "URL macro processing"
(http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.network.nagios.devel/5219/focus=5225),
but it didn't work.

It's a bug or a misconfiguration?

Thanks a lot.