ndo2db oracle development

David Schmidt david.schmidt at univie.ac.at
Mon Jan 28 16:27:41 CET 2008

For everyones information:

I do have a working (compiles + doesnt crash + writes into oracle database) version ready. Details can be found here >

http://www.nagios-portal.de/wbb/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=7140

Its in german only but I can translate the important stuff if there are some people interested.

One of the next steps would be to integrate it into the nod2db project. Help is really appreciated here since I think some design changes should be made (right now there are many and huge #ifdef ORACLE switches and this doesnt seem like a good idea to me)

- David Schmidt (davewood)