Template befor Definition

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Wed Jan 16 10:07:23 CET 2008

Please don't top-post. It makes it hard to follow the discussion,
especially when you're top-posting to an answer that wasn't top-
posted. Anyways...

Originally you wrote:
>>> so it would be great if i can say in the template use the check_command
>>> (check_dummy) defined in the template and not that defined in the Host.

To which I replied:
>> That's what not setting anything in the object itself is for. If you don't
>> have a check_command in the host object, it will use the one from the
>> template.

In other words, if you want a particular object to inherit the value from
the template, simply don't set that value in the object. There was no
other question-like statement in your original mail.

Andreas Ericsson                   andreas.ericsson at op5.se