[Nagios-devel] nrpe RPM spec file bug(s)

SCHAER Frederic frederic.schaer at cea.fr
Thu Jan 3 11:25:27 CET 2008

Hi lists,

I just checked in the CVS tree, and nagios/nrpe spec files still
contains the non-system groupadds ...

It's not that I'm willing to see this changes at all costs in the
official spec files since I have patched ones for now, but I guess I'm
not the only one this kind of update will help... am I ?

Regards