Possible bug in 3.0rc3

Tobias Klausmann klausman at schwarzvogel.de
Fri Feb 29 09:19:02 CET 2008

Hi!

I think I may have found a bug in the latest rc. I'm not sure if
it's my own fault, so I'll asked on -users first, but got no
feedback.

Apparently, this line:

service_perfdata_file_template=$HOSTNAME$\t$SERVICEDESC$\t$SERVICEOUTPUT$\t$SERVICEPERFDATA$\t$TIMET$

in my nagios.cfg is ignored. I can change it to whatevere I
want, Nagios always uses the template as specified in
xdata/xpddefault.h

I've tried fixing it there and recompiling and voila, it works.
While this proves that I'm not overwriting my own setting
somewhere in my config, it does not constitute a proper fix, of
course. As far as I can tell, the bug was introduced between b7
and rc3. I've tried looking at the code to find anything - to no
avail.

Any ideas/comments/me-toos?

Regards,
Tobias

--
printk(KERN_ERR "i82092aa: Oops, you did something we didn't think of.\n");
	linux-2.6.19/drivers/pcmcia/i82092.c