Patch for Circular Paths (new algo) 70s->0.007s :)

nap naparuba at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 19:32:22 CET 2008

Hi list,

I test a difficult sample (like your one Andreas). The test.cfg is the
configuration file for nagios, and circular_check.png is a image of
the configuration, and all the loops :)
Red items are bad: the are in loops, green are OK. Red items need to
be in error state, and just them. I realize my previous patch showed
too much errors when a host was in 2 differents loops. Now It's OK.

I change the output of my patch to fit exactly to the original output.

You can use test.cfg and had some nasty parents relations, and see if
the patch show all errors.

Jean