nrpe-2.12 patch for Solaris

Roger Håkansson roger.hakansson at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 15:49:49 CET 2008

Attached diff-output contains a patch to get nrpe to compile on Solaris
(both 9 and 10).

"The Single UNIX Specification Version 2" doesn't specify neither LOG_FTP,
LOG_AUTHPRIV and LOG_SYSLOG to be defined (don't know if it has been changed
in SUS v3).

Although LOG_SYSLOG actually exists on Solaris, I've put same ifdef around
that also, just to point out that also is undefined in SUS v2.

Mybee this should be done as a part of configure, but I'll leave that to
someone who are familiar with autoconf...