64 bit compile options?

Yann Jouanin yann.jouanin.list at intelunix.fr
Sat Dec 13 01:48:12 CET 2008

Hello
There is no option I guess. I run several servers with Debian Etch 64 and
Nagios 3.0.3/6 compiled (even some Xen virtual ones) and everything is ok.

Yann Jouanin

http://www.yannj.fr

-

Hi is there any option to compile nagios to 64 bit from the sources?
If so could someone explain the options and / or kindly point me in the
direction of the FAQ where this part is explained?

Thanks!

Sincerely,
Steve

copies of the original message.