Abt nagios Availability report api

santhosh v santhosh_auce at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 10 12:48:20 CET 2008

Hi,
     I saw that availability report in nagios (for like HostGroups,Hosts,Services, Service Groups).., And my question is there a way to get the report like for All Host Groups only the average HostGroup Breakdown Time and Service BreakDownTime for that group..
    Like currently if we ask for All HostGrops availabilty report its giving list of all hosts also
and for HostGroup Level Availability report its considering only host uptime but not all the services..
   I want to know is there anything like only get Average result only and it has to give Uptime of Hosts and Services in an average..

  Waiting for a reply...

Thanks,
Santhosh