Date in Log File

Craig craig5 at pobox.com
Mon Apr 21 22:04:25 CEST 2008

Arno Lehmann wrote:
>>  * naglog.c
>>  *
>>  * This program was written to display Nagios logs with the timestamp
>>  * translated to human-readable (European, Americans are only barely human)

Would it be reasonable to add a "log_format" configuration directive to
the config file?

I have no idea what kind of havoc this may wreak on other parts of the
system. I'm just asking since you see that kind of thing in other apps
(eg. Apache).

Please keep in mind that I am very new to the internals of nagios... so,
if this is a blatantly stupid idea, just point out why. :)

Thanx!
Craig