No output for unhandled host problems in Servicegroup Summary.

Mathieu Gagné mgagne at iweb.com
Thu Apr 17 21:45:27 CEST 2008

Hi list,

When I click on "Servicegroup Summary", I get a "Status Summary For All
Service Groups".

However if I click on any "___ Unhandled" in the column "Host Status
Summary", there is no hosts shown on the next page.

The URL is:
status.cgi?servicegroup=mysql-services&style=hostdetail&hoststatustypes=4&hostprops=42

However, if I modify it to: (style=hostdetail -> style=detail)
status.cgi?servicegroup=mysql-services&style=detail&hoststatustypes=4&hostprops=42

I have the expected output.

Is this a bug?

Thanks for your time.

--