Just a little change

Valdinger, Stephen (DOV, MSX) svalding at doverchem.com
Fri Apr 4 20:31:19 CEST 2008

Hey list,

                I was reading the online documentation for nagios 3 as I
am thinking of upgrading to it. I noticed on the table of contents page
that the (*) = Documentation that has not yet been written, edited, or
updated. These will be worked on during the Nagios 3 alpha/beta releases
is still on the site. Should that be changed now that Nagios 3 is out of
beta and stable? I would imagine that the documentation is truly
finished for it, it being stable now and all.

Thanks,

Stephen Valdinger

MIS Helpdesk Coordinator

330.365.3622 -O