Request: new configure option

Christoph Maser cmr at financial.com
Fri Apr 4 12:22:07 CEST 2008

Andrea

hmm you have a point ther but we would have to adapt our modifications
with each new release. I will rethink this thing and consider
dynamically building my own config from the *.in files in sample-config/
at build time.

Chris

Am Freitag, den 04.04.2008, 11:29 +0200 schrieb Andreas Ericsson:
> Christoph Maser wrote:
> > Hi nalgios-developers
> >
> > i would like to see a new configure option --logfiledir. The intention
> > is to seperate localstate-dir and logfile-dir. For example in my rpm i
>

> If you're making RPM's, just provide your own config-files and you won't
> have to fiddle with ./configure options at all.
>
> --
> Andreas Ericsson                   andreas.ericsson at op5.se
> OP5 AB                             www.op5.se
> Tel: +46 8-230225                  Fax: +46 8-230231

financial.com AG

Management board/Vorstand: Dr. Steffen Boehnert (CEO/Vorsitzender) | Dr. Alexis Eisenhofer | Dr. Yann Samson | Matthias Wiederwach