first_notification_delay & recovery messages

Brandino Andreas ampranti at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 20:00:25 CEST 2007

I get successfully a notification about the problem of the service.
But i don't get notification about the recovery.

For example:
I stop the service, i wait 10-15 minutes and then i get the error
notification. I start the service, its again ok, but i never get the
recovery notification.

The problem have to do with the way "first_notification_delay" is
being handled because if i remove that line then it works fine.

Regards

    Brandino Andreas
    ampranti at gmail.com