Service dependancy - circular execution

Ints intsm at hot.ee
Wed Sep 19 14:27:05 CEST 2007

That... is a solution to this problem, yes. However, I don't really like
it because of the dummy host and extra services, but considering there's
no other option, I've set it up like you said (using 127.0.0.1 as IP),
thank you. I would still like to see nagios being able to handle it
itself in a manner similar to what I was requesting initially instead of
using the plugin, though.

(btw, I'm not Thomas, he was the
helpful person who replied to my 1st mail :D)

> Hi
Thomas,

> you can put the service where you want, I use
normaly the nagiosserver
> itself, but with incresing
Clusterchecks i will create an dumyhost
> with Ip
127.0.0.1

> So to your question you don#t need to, but
can if you want.