NDO increase nagios_servicechecks/output size

Gerd Mueller gmueller at netways.de
Thu Sep 13 15:20:45 CEST 2007

Already mentioned inside the TODO File :-)

1.  Change fields of type VARCHAR(255) to BLOBs.  VARCHAR fields were
    easier for me to debug things as I was developing this addon, but
    several text fields can be longer than 255 chars.  Nagios 3.0
    will allow multi-line plugin output, so this is especially important
    for future compatability.

Cheers Gerd

--
Gerd Mueller                  NETWAYS GmbH
Senior Systems Engineer       Deutschherrnstr. 47a