Distributing plugins

admir.trakic at nordea.com admir.trakic at nordea.com
Thu Sep 6 15:42:16 CEST 2007

Why complicating with cfengine-setups, or using svn-remote checkouts?
I keep my latest script on cvs-rep at nagios host, then I *push* the
latest commits once a day with:

for ssh_host in nrpe_host_1 nrpehost_2 ...; do
 rsync -avuz /path/to/scripts $ssh_host:/path/to/nrpe/scripts
done

YMMV
/AdmirTrakic