Nagios 3.0b3

Brandino Andreas ampranti at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 13:05:24 CEST 2007

 Yes, its enabled.

 Here is the configuration of a service:

 define service{
        use                             generic-service         ; Name of service template to use
        host_name                       Central
        service_description             TEST-IGNORE2
        is_volatile                     0
        check_period                    24x7
        max_check_attempts              3
        normal_check_interval           5
        retry_check_interval            1
        contact_groups                  sadmins
        notification_interval           0
        notification_period             24x7
        notification_options            c,r
        first_notification_delay        10
        check_command                   check_snmp_interface!snmp_here!Loopback66
        }

 "NOTIFICATIONTYPE" Macro , as i can see from changelog, still get the
 same values. Or is any change to these macros??

> Hi there,

> it works fine with Problem alerts and recovery alerts even if the
> service has a first_notification_delay.

> Did you have enabled the "r" option for the contact?

> Regards

> Hendrik

> Brandino Andreas schrieb:
>> Hi all ,
>>
>> I was using nagios 2.9. After the upgrade to 3.0b3 i receive only
>> Notifications with Type==PROBLEM. I dont receive any notifications
>> with type==RECOVERY.
>>
>> The only change i did to the config after the upgrade was to use
>> "first_notification_delay"
>>
>> Any idea what is going on/troubleshoot this ?
>> Regards

>>     Brandino Andreas
>>     ampranti at gmail.com

    Brandino Andreas