Macro

Haydn Solomon haydn.solomon at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 22:38:41 CET 2007

On 10/28/07, Ethan Galstad <nagios at nagios.org> wrote:

> Whoah - I was about to answer "$LASTSERVICESTATE$" like Andreas as well,
> because it seems like that macro should have existed for ages.  Alas, it
> hasn't, so it will be added to CVS shortly - along with
> $LASTSERVICESTATEID$, $LASTHOSTSTATE$, and $LASTHOSTSTATEID$.

Thank you very much for taking the time to look into this Ethan. I do think
these are very important macros in event handling. Are you going to add it
to nagios 2.x version as well? I would appreciate it that very much as I
would like to make use of these macros in my production environment running
on 2.10.