Macro

Aaron Devey adevey at omniture.com
Sun Oct 28 20:54:33 CET 2007

I don't see $LASTSERVICESTATE$ either, but it would be a handy addition. :)
You should be able to pin this down (in most cases) by checking
$LASTSERVICEOK$, $LASTSERVICEWARNING$, $LASTSERVICEUNKNOWN$, and
$LASTSERVICECRITICAL$.  Whichever one is greatest should be the last
service state.  You could also try comparing them to
$LASTSERVICESTATECHANGE$.

Note that in some rare cases (and probably less-rare for volatile
services) the service state can change twice or more within a second.
In those cases, deciphering the last service state using this method may
not work.  However, events like this should not happen very often.

-Aaron