Nagios 3 Performance Monitoring

Aaron Devey adevey at omniture.com
Sun Oct 28 19:01:31 CET 2007

Hi Hendrik,
By any chance, are you using NDO utils?  If so, do you see the same
results with NDO utils disabled?
Does the load/process count, on your machine increase at a similar rate
to your nagios latency?
There are also several settings in nagios.cfg that can cause degraded
nagios performance, depending on how they are tuned.  Perhaps you could
make a copy of your nagios.cfg available for view? (with any
confidential information edited out, of course)

-Aaron