Orphaned Checks

Ethan Galstad nagios at nagios.org
Wed Oct 24 03:15:44 CEST 2007

Orphaned checks can come as a result of a number of issues, including
fork() errors, crashes in child processes, and out of memory/disk space
issues.

Have you noticed any problem with mem/disk usage when Nagios is running?
  Are you running with the embedded perl interpreter enabled?

--

Ethan Galstad,
Nagios Developer
Email: nagios at nagios.org