Plugin Output

Shad L. Lords slords at lordsfam.net
Fri Oct 19 21:46:07 CEST 2007

I understand that 3.0 expands the amount of data a plugin may return.  I'm
trying to figure out if it is possible to display the returned data in
nagios.  If I put all the data I want displayed on the first line separated
by "<br />" it will display correctly, however I'm limited to only
displaying the first 256 characters.  If I return the output on separate
lines I can access the extra lines with the LONGSERVICEOUTPUT macro, but I
can't see what that output is anywhere in the cgi.

Is it possible to set something to display all service output in the cgi.
I've got about 1k of data that I'd like to display and can't seem to find a
way to do it.

-Shad