Idea for action_image for service definition

Wim Hoekman wim.hoekman at altium.nl
Fri Oct 19 08:56:53 CEST 2007

Hi,

For some services my action_url for a service is set to view performance
data (graphs), while other services lead to an external webbased system
to perform additional commands.

To be able to see what action is to be performed in the Service Detail
overview , I would like to see an additional image can be added to a
service definition: action_image

Example:

define service {
	use		template
	host_name	host1
	service_description	Load
	action_url	http://....
	action_image	action1.gif
}

While another service would be:

define service {
	use		template
	host_name	host1
	service_description	Load
	action_url	http://....
	action_image	graph.gif
}

What do you think?
Would that easy to implement?

And while at it, would it be possible to also add an image for notes?

define service {
	use		template
	host_name	host1
	service_description	Load