[Nagios-users] Nagios 3.0b5 - ePN and perl caching [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Ethan Galstad nagios at nagios.org
Thu Oct 18 21:40:02 CEST 2007

Rock on.  No need to worry about implications too much right now.  If it
doesn't work for beta users, the patch can be rolled back.

I'm not an epn user, so I can't really verify if this works as intended.
  Can folks who use the epn extensively see if the this works okay, or
breaks anything?

--

Ethan Galstad,
Nagios Developer