Logging API revamp

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Sun Oct 14 19:58:29 CEST 2007

So, I started looking into revamping the event queue logic, but ended up
with a migraine from the cumbersome way logging is done, so I decided to
try doing something about it, and the attached 3-patch series is the
result from it.

It compiles alright, both for nagios and the cgi's. I haven't done much
in the way of checking past that though, so testing would be welcome.

Given that the patches don't change much in the way of logic, they
shouldn't really affect anything in significant way.

Andreas Ericsson                   andreas.ericsson at op5.se