How to modify the notifications report?

Dirk De Coninck Dirk.DeConinck at tst-us.com
Tue Oct 9 03:08:11 CEST 2007

Hi all,

What would be the recommended approach to add a feature to the
notifications report?
What we want to achieve is to be able to generate a report listing the
total number of alerts that were sent between 6:01 PM and 7:59 AM Monday
through Saturday morning and all day on Saturdays and Sundays. In other
words, the total number of alerts sent to our on-call pager during
non-business hours.
The reason for this is to be able to generate weekly reports of the
total number of support calls after hours so we can report this to our
management and be able to ask for additional resources (staffing
increase) when the workload increases over time.

Any help to point us in the proper direction how to modify the CGI would
be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,
Dirk.