HOSTGROUPNAME macro not filled completely

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Thu Nov 29 15:56:33 CET 2007

Both have their uses. An additional macro has been added with 3.x --

http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/3_0/macrolist.html#hostgroupname

$HOSTGROUPNAME$ 	The short name of the hostgroup that this host
belongs to. This value is taken from the hostgroup_name directive in the
hostgroup definition. If the host belongs to more than one hostgroup
this macro will contain the name of just one of them.

$HOSTGROUPNAMES$ 	A comma separated list of the short names of all
the hostgroups that this host belongs to.

--
Marc