Segmentation fault when nebmodule returns with something else than 0

Tobias Mucke tobias.mucke at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 26 15:22:03 CET 2007

I have played around to find out why this problem occurs. In my
nebmodule_init function I call neb_set_module_info to set different
informations about my module. Commenting these out: and the segfault
doesn't happen anymore.

I think that I am now very close. Although in neb_add_module all
pointers of info[] are initialized with NULL in neb_set_module_info
they aren't anymore. info[2] points to 0x1. So the call to my_free
segfaults. Why pointers aren't initialized any more, I still don't
know ...

Tobias