NSCA bottleneck / NSCA Timestamp

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Tue Nov 20 11:02:43 CET 2007

Gerd Mueller wrote:
> Hi Andreas
>
> Thank you, but the cause for using satelites isn't a performance issue. Most times the leased lines between different branches isn't big enough so dnx won't help.

Just what kind of network size are we talking about here? I've got something
that might work for you, but it's still missing the configuration pushout
and documentation, so I'm hesitant to send it to people. Perhaps we could
make a little project of it and see how it pans out?

What version of Nagios are you using?

Andreas Ericsson                   andreas.ericsson at op5.se