Ndo2db hanging after 2-3 weeks

Michael Lübben michael_luebben at web.de
Wed Nov 14 18:50:16 CET 2007

Hi Alex,

we have same Problem. In the MySQL-Database, we can see that a delete-Statemant in the database more as 10-20 sec. used. I think that the problem! The ndo is 2-3 Weeks ok and when the NDO dropped data that older then 2 weeks (configured in the config-file) than nagios hang. In that time nagios doesn't make checks. When nagios hang, we have more then 600 forked childprocesse from Nagios.

We have the same workaround ;-)

Bye
Michael

P.S.: One user in the german nagios-portal post the same problem.