Nagios developer needed..

Harrison Briggs harrison.briggs at pmgglobalsolutions.com
Fri May 18 22:31:26 CEST 2007

We are looking for someone who can design, develop and implement a network monitoring and management solution based on Nagios.

We need a Nagios expert.  We already have the project from our customer which is a Fortune 500 systems integration company.  They have the specs for their network management system.  They know what they are looking for.  Specs are very detailed.

Need someone who is a Nagios expert to come and design and develop a NMS around Nagios.

Rate are open.  Pl apply immediately.  This is a 9-12 month contract.

Harrison Briggs
PMG Global Solutions
2325 Dulles Corner Blvd. Suite 500
Herndon, VA