‘checkresult_file’ undeclared

Ingo Lantschner ingo.lists at vum.at
Fri May 18 14:14:54 CEST 2007

Hi Joerg,
thanks for your answer!

Am 18.05.2007 um 10:09 schrieb Joerg Linge:

> The same problem on my side if nagios is compiled with "--enable-
> embedded-perl --with-perlcache"
>
> Can you please compile without this options ?
> Just a test to verify the situation.

$ ./configure --with-command-group=nagcmd
[...]
*** Configuration summary for nagios 3.0a4 05-08-2007 ***:

General Options:
-------------------------
         Nagios executable:  nagios
         Nagios user/group:  nagios,nagios
        Command user/group:  nagios,nagcmd
             Embedded Perl:  no
              Event Broker:  yes
         Install ${prefix}:  /usr/local/nagios
                 Lock file:  ${prefix}/var/nagios.lock
    Check result directory:  ${prefix}/var/spool/checkresults
            Init directory:  /etc/init.d
   Apache conf.d directory:  /etc/apache2/conf.d
              Mail program:  /usr/bin/mail
                   Host OS:  linux-gnu

$ make all
[...]
Enjoy.

Ok, so w/o embedded Perl no problem ... I'll try the suggestion from
Hendrik next and report back later ...

Thanks again, Ingo.

--
Ingo Lantschner