Nagios scheduling question

william(at)elan.net william at elan.net
Wed Mar 28 09:51:57 CEST 2007

Thanks for the pointer, I heard about DNX but did not look at it closely
yet, I'll take a look. However I've bad feeling the company I'm setting
it for would not like it because its listed as "alpha" software; also
DNX is more for "distributed" monitoring where as there everything runs
on same box.

I'm more interested in learning how nagios decides how many processes
it can run based on system load so as to try to tune it to have more
processes & service checks done simultaneously.