Adding NDOUtils version dependency to Changelog (Was: [Nagios-announce] Nagios 2.7 Released, Updates on Nagios 3.x Development)

Ton Voon ton.voon at altinity.com
Mon Mar 19 13:41:53 CET 2007

Hi Ethan,

Begin forwarded message:

> Also of note, the new 2.7 release breaks earlier releases of the
> NDOUtils addon, so I posted a new release (1.4b2) of NDOUtils as well.
> The new beta version of NDOUtils can be obtained from the Nagios
> download page mentioned above.

I've recently updated to Nagios 2.8 from 2.5 and noticed that Nagios
stopped when a scheduled downtime completed. I traced it back to here.

Could you add a note to the Changelog saying something like "If
NDOUtils is used, you must use version 1.4b2 or above" to the list of
changes for Nagios 2.7. It would save some time if the dependencies
were listed clearly within the distribution.

Ton

http://www.altinity.com
T: +44 (0)870 787 9243
F: +44 (0)845 280 1725