NSCA using PROCESS_FILE

Gerd Mueller gmueller at netways.de
Thu Mar 1 16:12:30 CET 2007

Hi Jörg,

nice idea but I really need nearly realtime handling of perfdata and
oc(s|h)p commands. 20seconds are much too much.

As for me I won't care about a little bit of data loss if I get a
warning message inside the logs (like running out of external command
buffer slots)  or maybe via check_nagios :-).

I hold that data loss because of a full pipe shouldn't be a normal case.
In case it happens something is wrong and has to be fixed.

Gerd