nsclient new features.

Anthony Montibello amontibello at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 19:39:45 CEST 2007

Sorry for joining the conversation so late, I had a new Baby born this week.

NC_net as mentioned earlier should be capable of some of your objectives the
current version is on sourceforge and I still maintain and respond to issues
that users tell me about.  I do not recall recieving any issues from you in
regards to NC_Net problems.

NC_net is capable of WMI, and running scripts on the Windows host.  It is
also capable of schedualing a bunch of checks and submitting them via NSCA
(Passive checks)  on a down side NC_NET only accepts one connection via
active check at a time at this point (this seemed to be a concern of yours
based on the recent email)

NSClient ++ from my understanding is capable of NRPE.

Maybe to solve your needs you can inplement several of these Agents and use
them on different ports.

TOny (Author of NC_NEt)