active checks executed

Sven Nierlein sven at consol.de
Thu Jun 21 15:48:48 CEST 2007

Hi Hendrik,

you are right, when i delete the retention.dat file and make a clean start, then
no service checks are executed.
So it has something to do with the retention data...

Sven

Sven Nierlein             Sven.Nierlein at consol.de
ConSol* GmbH              http://www.consol.de
Franziskanerstrasse 38    Tel.:089/45841-439
81669 Muenchen            Fax.:089/45841-115