Documentation issues

Wolfgang Barth wob at swobspace.de
Wed Jun 13 20:12:29 CEST 2007

Hi,

I found two discrepancies between the current docs and nagios 3.0a4:

1) custom variables

   define host {
   _NSCLIENT_PORT  12489
   }

 - documentation says: $_HOST_NSCLIENT_PORT$
 - working config:     $_HOSTNSCLIENT_PORT$ (as ethan shows on his slides
   at the Netways Nagios Conference last year)

I would prefer the documented style (easier to read), but only the second
form works.

2) contact {
   can_submit_commands
   }
is marked as required in the documentation, but it isn't.

Wolfgang
--
<wob (at) swobspace de> * http://www.swobspace.de