Request for new on-demand-macros

td at Dunkel.de td at Dunkel.de
Tue Jul 31 11:53:55 CEST 2007

Hi

I'm in search of new on demand macros which

- returns the number of total services of a host,
- returns the number of total ok services of a host,
- returns the number of total down services of a host,
- returns the number of total warning services of a host,
- returns the number of total unknown services of a host,

This would be a very nice to have feature for me!

What do you think about these new macros?

regards,
Thomas

____________________________________

  Thomas Dohl

  Systemberatung Axel Dunkel GmbH
  Philipp-Reis-Straße 2, 65795 Hattersheim
  Fon: +49 6190 889-0
  Fax: +49 6190 889-399
  eMail: td at Dunkel.de
  http://www.Dunkel.de/