Error in documentation re: custom object vars

Hendrik Bäcker andurin at process-zero.de
Fri Jul 27 19:28:29 CEST 2007

Hi Ethan,
hi list,

I have a small veto...

Wolfgang Barth has opened this topic a few weeks ago... we think that it
is more read friendly to have:

$_HOST_MAC_ADDRESS$

instead of

$_HOSTMAC_ADDRESS$

The fact that this custom variable is dependent on the 'host' definition
would be easier to see.

In that case you have an underscore before and behind the dependent from
as a field seperator.

$_HOST_MAC_ADDRESS$ from host definition _MAC_ADDRESS
$_SERVICE_SOME_WHAT$ from service def _SOME_WHAT.

Or is the additional underscore getting things in trouble?!

Regards,
Hendrik