64bit processors.

Marlo Bell BELLMR at ldschurch.org
Fri Jan 5 23:00:56 CET 2007

I have been running Nagios 2.x on x86_64 for about a year now. It seems pretty quick, but we haven’t loaded it like we have our other system. We are experiencing some stability issues, but we can’t pin them down so I’m not sure if they are 64 bit related or not. Our next install will be reverting back to 32 bit just to rule this out.

Marlo