Service dependencies broken in CVS HEAD?

Thomas Guyot-Sionnest Thomas at zango.com
Mon Feb 26 19:56:09 CET 2007

Thanks; I'm glad to see this is finally going in (and as I suggested, by
simply ommiting the dependent_ hosts). I just tested it and it works :)

I'm not sure where (you patch is big) but you definately fixed something. It
works now with exactly the same config as with yesterday's checkout. I don't
understand where you do it though, I'll have to look closer...

Thomas