NSCA using PROCESS_FILE

Thomas Guyot-Sionnest Thomas at zango.com
Thu Feb 22 19:53:51 CET 2007

If I were you I'd use Nagios ability to write performance data to a
file/pipe for ohcp/oscp functionality.

Send the data to a pipe and have a Perl (Or anything else you want) daemon
read that pipe and spawn send_nsca processes. One good thing with that also
is that you could send batch updates since send_nsca can receive multiple
results in a single run.

Thomas