Patches for NDOUtils

Ton Voon ton.voon at altinity.com
Wed Feb 21 16:44:19 CET 2007

On 21 Feb 2007, at 15:25, Ethan Galstad wrote:

> It shouldn't be too bad - if all goes well, the DB schema should
> stabilize fairly quickly.

Famous last words! Trust me, you will always find new things to
change (cf with Nagios configuration syntax).

BTW, good job on adding the host_object_id to the nagios_services
table - this speeded up some of our queries by a large magnitude
because we were avoiding joins across the nagios_objects table (where
the join by name was particularly slow).

Ton

http://www.altinity.com
T: +44 (0)870 787 9243
F: +44 (0)845 280 1725