Host stuck in scheduled downtime

Ahmon Dancy dancy at franz.com
Fri Feb 16 00:37:19 CET 2007

I think I'm experiencing a bug in nagios 2.7 (as released by Fedora
Core 5).

I have a host that I set a 48 hour scheduled downtime on last
month. From the host comments:

Entry time: 01-29-2007 15:57:07
Author:  (Nagios Process)

Comment: This host has been scheduled for flexible downtime starting
between 01-29-2007 15:56:47 and 01-29-2007 17:56:47 and lasting for a
period of 48 hours and 0 minutes. Notifications for the host will not
be sent out during that time period.

Comment ID: 8
Persistent: No
Type: Scheduled Downtime
Expires: N/A

It is now Feb 15 and nagios (via the web interface) still shows the
host as being within scheduled downtime (and, as a result, isn't
notifying me about service problems on the host).

Comments?