Suggestion: Unhandled Problems link in the side tab

Thomas Guyot-Sionnest Thomas at zango.com
Mon Feb 12 18:41:50 CET 2007

This is to reproduce the useful "Unhandled Problems" page in statuswml.cgi

Also, I haven't wrote a patch as I use a link in my bookmarks, but this
would be very usefull in the notification part of the tactical overview:

@cgiurl@/status.cgi?host=all&servicestatustypes=2&serviceprops=4096

And maybe the same for hosts only....

This is useful to see is any service have been accidentally left disabled. I
will eventually write a patch if you tell me it's going to be included...

Thanks,

Thomas